- Registration Deadline: June 15, 2022 (Wed)
- Malaysia Preliminary: June 25, 2022 (Sat)
- Venue: Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Kuala Lumpur
- Time: (1) Morning session 9:00-11:00 / (2) Afternoon session 12:00-14:00
- Open to Malaysian, 18 years and above only
- Applicant or applicants first-degree relatives who currently hold or had held Korean citizenship in the past are NOT eligible to participate.
- Those who participated in the finals held in Korea previously are not eligible to join
- Language used: English & Korean
Malaysia Preliminary: Q&A Quiz *Golden Bell Quiz format
- Considering the capacity of our embassy hall, we can invite only 60 participants in total.(we will close our registration by “first come, first serve” rule)
- We will divide randomly the 60 participants into 2 groups (30 pax in the morning / 30 pax in the afternoon)
- The questions at each Quiz on Korea will be at the same level (difficulty) but they should be different questions.
- Worth RM6000
- All participants will be provided souvenirs.
- The winner of the Malaysia Preliminary will receive an all-expenses paid one week trip to Korea to participate in the final round, representing Malaysia. The final round of Quiz on Korea will be filmed at the KBS studio in Seoul, and aired on KBS and KBS World.
Take this opportunity to showcase your knowledge on Korean culture!